Vehicle Portal Management System (EBDC Solutions LLC, Wellesley, MA)
- This is an inventory management system and a web portal designed considering the requirements of vehicle dealers in USA.
- Using the back office application, dealers can manage their vehicle inventories, view sales reports, view user interests and other information which assists them in devITSng business strategies. This application also allows data to be imported from multiple sources like Homenet, Dealer Specialties and different RSS sources.
- On main website, users can search multiple dealer inventories using different filters, make offers, bid on vehicles, buy vehicles, communicate with dealers and can subscribe to vehicle availability alerts.
- This application provides on-site live chat interface between potential customers and dealers.
Vehicle Inventory Management and Web Publishing System (EBDC Solutions LLC, Wellesley, MA)
- This is a web based application which allows vehicle dealers to manage their vehicle inventories and publish inventories on their dealership websites. It provides integration facilities with partner companies such as Dealer Specialties, AutoTrader.com, Car.com, Homenet. It includes a web publishing engine which publishes vehicle inventory on dealer websites.
- One of the highlights of the application is a tracking module which captures the statistics of vITStor interaction with the dealer websites. This data is later used to generate reports which assist dealers in understanding consumer interests and hence facilitating them in developing marketing and business plans.
American Person & Private Chef Association™ Web Portals (Development & Maintenance)
- This project sets up a Corporate IT framework and web portal for APPCA. This framework includes applications such as account management, member management and finance management.
- This portal includes a web based registry of personal chef members, a shopping mall, training & certification website and an online portal called Personal Chef Office which assists APPCA members in managing recipes, menus, clients, events and their daily activities.
Personal Chef Office – Desktop Version (American Person & Private Chef Association™)
- This application helps personal chefs to manage their business. It assists them in managing recipes, menus, clients, events, shopping lists, invoices, purchases, business plans and their daily activities.
- This application is tightly integrated with APPCA portals and offers number of features for APPCA members. These features includes online updates, recipe downloads and synchronization with online version of Personal Chef Office.
Hats off to you, Mamoon! I absolutely love my website! It looks better than I had imagined in my mind. You did an excellent job of making sense of my requests even when I didn't know exactly what I was asking. So, with your obvious knowledge and experience,Read more